DISRUPT.SYDNEY is Australia’s premier disruption conference. Join us to challenge common sense, learn about new ways of thinking, and engage with our digital future(s) in fun and creative ways.
- Genevieve Bell (ANU, Intel), Keynote on “New Cybernetics: Notes For The Future”
- Simon Kemp (Kepios), Keynote on “Don’t Believe The Hype: The Surprising Truth About What People Are Really Doing Online”
- Grant Reaber (Respeecher), demo and talk about the use of AI in revolutionising the film industry: “Building Respeecher, a Ukrainian startup Replacing One Voice With Another”
- Talk on “The Future of AI in Australia“ by Kellie Nuttall (Partner, Deloitte AI Institute)
- Talk on “The Future on the Blockchain” by Max Soyref (Director, KPMG Origins)
- Talks by Adam Ferrier and Michela Ledwidge
- Workshops on Futures, AI, Digital Nomadism, Design Thinking with AI, Story-telling
- Full program here
DISRUPT.SYDNEY 2022 is brought to you by the Digital Futures Research Group (DFRG) and Sydney Business Insights (SBI).
If you would like to re-live the experience of the past years, watch the 2019 highlight video or visit the previous event websites, which host videos of all the talks, keynotes and plenary sessions (see below).